MAC Eyeshadow Collection

Hey guys! It's Bianca; sorry it has been a while. I am here to post my MAC eyeshadow collection and let you know what my favorite colors are and which I would recommend passing on, etc etc. Enjoy! And please comment below if you know of any eyeshadows that you'd recommend!


The first palette I have is the 15 Shadow palette. Most of these shadows were bought in their pan form from the MAC store (they also sell it online).

Top row: Blanc Type, Naked Lunch, Swiss Chocolate, Satin Taupe, Mulch
Second row: Shroom, All that glitters, Texture, Shale, Freshwater
Bottom Row: Ricepaper, Sable, Espresso, Cranberry, Deep Truth

Blanc Type, Shroom and Ricepaper are all really good brow bone and inner corner shades.
Naked lunch, All that glitters, Shale and Texture are all good lid colors. 
Swiss chocolate and Espresso are both matte and good blending colors for the crease.  
Satin taupe, Sable, Cranberry and Mulch all make good outer V/corner colors.

These two quads I bought individually for travel. You can interchange the shadows whenever you go somewhere, or for your purse.

Top row: Brule, Cork
Bottom Row: Mystery, Sketch, Handwritten

The right quad is a common eye look that I like to do. I use Cork all over the lid, Handwritten in the outer V and crease, Sketch as a liner and Brule as a highlight. Mystery is a great blending color; it is matte. 

The last three shadows are in their 'pot' form.  They are the first three I ever got (from right to left). I want to depot Antiqued and Star Violet, but I like having Carbon in its pot form. I use it to set my liner, whenever I wear black liner. Antiqued is the perfect bronze shimmer shade while Star Violet is a pink/purple shimmer, good for a special occasion.

Left to right: Carbon, Star Violet, Antiqued

In pan form, the shadows are $12 (however, for a few weeks, there were $10 on the website, I don't know why). In pot form, the shadows are $15. I believe all shades, but limited edition colors, come in pan and pot form.

Hope that was helpful for anyone looking to buy MAC shadows!!

<3 B.

Comments

Popular Posts