Estee Lauder DayWear BB Creme | Review




Hey guys! I wanted to tell you guys about the Estee Lauder DayWear BB Cream, or the best BB cream I have ever tried. 


I got the shade Medium 02 and while it looks light when it is pumped out, it blends perfectly into the skin.  And it actually has coverage. I don't know if the picture is clear, but the BB cream was blended out onto the right of my hand and it semi fills in the lines. Like the lines are much more defined on the left than the right.  

Pros:

♡ Despite limited shade range (01 Light and 02 Medium), the colors match a HUGE variety of skin colors.

♡ Smells AMAZINGGGG<3.  It reminds me of cucumber melon scented things.

♡ SPF 35.

Cons:

♡ $39!!

♡ Despite 1oz claim, seems like it is a lot less product than other foundations of the same size.

I bought mine at the Estee Lauder counter in Macy's. I would recommend getting it when they are having a free gift with purchase, because they have them often. I got a seven piece set of best sellers, which was pretty nice. 

Let me know if you guys have tried this and what you think!

♡ Bianca.



Comments

Popular Posts