Beauty Blender 3-pack | Steal Alert


Hey guys, I have a really good steal alert for you guys today! It is a beauty blender steal!! I found it at Sephora.

This pack contains 3 beauty blenders, one in each color (white, black and pink) - each valued at $20. Again, you can get multi-packs for a discounted price, but Sephora has never had a pack this big.



It additionally comes with a beauty blender cleaner; this can be used to clean beauty blenders as well as all your other brushes. I would not recommend this to be bought for its individual price of $16, but in this pack, it is a nice bonus.

Now onto the best part: the price. It costs about $53 for all four things. That is about $13 for each item, which is a nice price, especially if you use it every day! Additionally, around this time Sephora has a lot of sales, like their VIB sale or the Friends and Family sale, etc. I think VIBs and BIs have both gotten some sort of coupon recently: $20 off of $50 and $15 off of $50 respectively I think.

Let me know if you went out to get these or any other holiday deals you have found!!

Happy Holidays,
B.

Comments

Popular Posts