Fall Makeup Rountine | 2013


Hey guys, so lately I have been rocking the same look for the fall time and I thought that I would share. I know it is a bit late, but I am still in denial that winter is coming.

Face

First I take the Estee Lauder BB cream in 02 Medium.  I apply it with my fingers.  Then I use the MAC MSF Natural in Medium Deep.  I apply it with a big powder brush, or a kabuki brush.  Finally, for my dark circles, I use the MAC studio finish concealer in NW35.  It seems really dark, but it isn't.

Eyes
First, I like to set my brows in place with the Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara.  Then I line my upper lash line with any brown liner, in this case it is by Too Faced.  I smudge it and smudge a little on the lower lash line.  In the waterline, I use the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Liner in Nude.  Finally I top off the look with the L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof Extensions Mascara; it is my favorite at the moment.

Cheeks

I use The Balm's Blush in Cabana Boy on the apples of my cheeks, followed by the Tarte Bronzer in Hotel Heiress in the hollow's of my cheeks and under my chin.

Lips
First I line the lips with the Urban Decay Lip Liner in Ozone.  It is a clear liner and works well with every lipstick color.  I think it works well to make the lipstick last longer. Then I use the Urban Decay Lipstick in Rapture.

What have you guys been wearing in the fall? Let me know if you guys try this look out.

♡B

Comments

Popular Posts