My Lips But Better | Drugstore Edition





 Hey guys! I thought that I would do a drugstore edition of a my lips but better post for medium tan skintones!

 I decided to find a lipstick, gloss and stain that was a pinky brown nude aka a my lips but better color.


Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle. This color applies beautifully and is slightly sheer. I can be built up, but since it is a my lips but better, it looks more natural applied lightly. It is also very hydrating. The Maybelline Color Whisper in Made-It Mauve is also a good, cheap alternative and dupe (it is a bit deeper - more the color of the Rimmel Show Off in Comet).

Revlon Super Lustrous in Super Natural. This color is very sheer, but can also be built up. It is the lightest of the three, but is perfect over top a naked lip. It adds the perfect glossiness and slight color. It is also not sticky at all, which is very important to me.

Rimmel Show Off in Comet. This is a great lip stain, but should be applied on well hydrated lips. If it is put on dried lips, it will look a little funny. It smells like the YSL lipsticks, which is a sweet smell. It does last for a couple of hours pretty well, but will be removed by eating or drinking. So far I have only seen this at Walgreens, but I have heard that CVS is starting to sell it.

L-R: Pink Truffle, Super Natural and Comet

Do you guys want me to do a higher end version? Let me know! Honestly, I think that these three products are all great and it is not worth the money to buy higher end version. Let me know what your go to lips but better colors are!

<3 B.


Comments

Popular Posts