Hey guys! Today I am going to show you my June 2013 Beauty Favorites.
1. Revlon Super Lusterous Lipgloss in 'Super Natural': This is the perfect nude lipgloss. Not sticky and lasts for a good amount of time (not longer than other lipglosses) ~ $7
2. MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark: Since it is summer, I don't use liquid foundations. This gives good coverage for slight redness and small pimples ~ $30
3. Nars Casino Bronzer: I like this for a slight contour. The shimmer is not visible on the face ~ $36
4. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush: I use this brush for everything! It is amazing ~ $8
5. ELF Kabuki Brush: I use this to apply the MSF ~ $6
6. L'oreal Magic Lumi Concealer in Medium: Perfect Brightening Concealer ~ $11
7. Sephora Eyeliner in '07 Brown': Perfect bronze liner; great for the summer ~ $14
8. Bath and Body Works Watermelon Lemonade Candle: Smells just like sweet watermelon ~ $2-20
9. Maybelline Baby Lips (not shown) in 'Twinkle': Really hydrating and smells good ~ $4
10. Benefit Sun Beam (not shown): Perfect bronze highlight for the summer ~$17-30
Here are swatches of the swatchable stuff :)
Hope you guys like that! Lemme know what your favorites for the month are!!
Hey Guys, today I am going to give my opinion on the Wet n Wild Petal Pusher 8 Color Palette.
Here are swatches of all the colors:
Top: Left Column (Definer -> Browbone)
Bottom: Right Column (Definer -> Browbone)
❤ Browbone shade is very chalky and powdery. That color is virtually unusable.
❤ Eyelid shade is a light lilac with a satin finish. It has a good pigmentation.
❤ Crease shade is a deep purple with a satin finish. It has a good pigmentation.
❤ Definer shade is a satin indigo with a satin finish. It has a good pigmentation.
❤ Browbone shade is a cool tone white with a satin finish. This would work for both column's highlights.
❤ The eyelid shade is a satin rose color with great pigmentation.
❤ Crease shade is a black with purple/pink glitter in it. It has a good pigmentation.
❤ Definer shade is a navy blue with silvery blue glitter in it. It has good pigmentation.
The shades are nice if you are looking for a nice purple palette, however, it doesn't have the same creamy texture as the other Wet n Wild palettes. I am a little disappointed in the quality of this palette (I ended up returning it). The bright side is that it is only $4.99, so it is not the worst investment. However, if you want to spend a little more, L'oreal and Maybelline have great purple shimmer palettes.
I hope that helps you guys! Talk to you later :)
Hey Guys, I'm going to do a review on the Benefit BrowZings in Medium.
The product comes with a darker wax, on the left, and a lighter powder, on the right. It also comes with an small angled brush, small flattop brush and a small pair of tweezers. It also has a mirror.
❤ The powder and wax both have a good pigmentation that can be applied and built up.
❤ It creates a nicely natural brow.
❤ Lasts a long time on the brows, without fading.
❤ The given brushes are hard to use because the handles are so small. I use the Anastasia Brow Brush (shown). It has an angled side and a spoolie.
❤ The product costs $30, which is steep, especially when NYX and ELF have similar products for much cheaper.
❤ The powder has a reddish tint, that may not work on all skin tones.
❤ Only comes in 3 color options.
How to Apply:
1) Brush through the brows with a spoolie or brow brush.
2) Using an angled brush, lightly brush the powder in sparse areas.
3) Set the brows with the wax and angled brush on the brows.
Steps 1-3 shown vertically.
❤ Apply the product with the angled brush vertically. It'll apply the product more evenly and prevent dark lines on the brow, which makes it really obvious and patchy.
❤ The wax sets the brows so you don't need to use a gel on it afterwards.
❤ Choose a powder that is lighter than your hair color, if you have dark brows. If you have light brows, choose a powder that is slightly darker than your hair color.
I would not recommend this product, unless the ELF or NYX versions have not worked well for you.
I hope that helps guys!