Sephora Supreme Cleansing Oil | Review






Hey guys! So I showed earlier that I picked up the Sephora Supreme Cleansing Oil. If you wanna know more about this, keep reading!



I have heard a lot about the MAC Cleanse Off Oil which got me really interested in trying one. I have really dry skin and normal makeup wipes can be very drying (since they have alcohol). However, that product retails for $30 for 5.0 fl oz! So when I saw that Sephora had the same type of product for only $15 and 6.4 fl oz I had to try! And the results are even better than I expected. I have never seen it in stock online but there is an entire Sephora skincare section in the store.

The way that it works is, with dry hands and a dry face, apply the oil to your face and lightly start rubbing off the makeup.  When I say lightly, I really mean lightly.  This requires no harsh rubbing or pressing!  I usually need two pumps for my eyes and maybe 1-3 for the rest of my face (depending on how much makeup there is on it). After most of your makeup has come off/ smeared across your face, you can use warm water to rinse it off.  There is no gross residue and it even works on WATERPROOF mascara!! This is by far the best makeup remover I have ever used.

The only thing I can say is that I don't know how it'll work for oily skin. Also be aware that while there is no alcohol (yay), one of the top ingredients is mineral oil. I have heard people say that mineral oil can cause them to breakout. It has not happened for me though.

Let me know if you guys have tried it, or know another dupe for it!

Love,
Bianca


Comments

  1. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me
    MacCleanse Crack
    Rob Papen Blue Crack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback below; it is much appreciated! :)

Popular Posts