Sephora Waterproof Brow Pencil | Anastasia Brow Wiz Dupe






Hey guys, so today I am going to review the Sephora Waterproof Brow Pencil, which I think is a really good dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz. If you wanna know more, keep on reading!


Hey so I picked up these brow pencils during the VIB sale and I am loving them!  I think that they are a great dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz, but require even less skill.  The pencil is a bit dryer than the Anastasia one, which means that it applies even lighter. I like that because I can build it up if I want, but I don't like massively filled in brows.  The pencil retails for $13 and you get 0.003 oz, which is the exact same as the brow wiz.  The pencil is retractable so it never needs to be sharpened and while it doesn't have a spoolie on the back, it has a brush comb. I still like using a spoolie though!  The only con that I have is that it only comes in 4 shades: a blonde, a light brown, a medium brown (03 rich chestnut) and a darkish brown (04 midnight brown).



 
The left is my brown without anything and the right is my brow with the midnight brown on the outer 2/3 and the rich chestnut on the inner 1/3. I also put brow gel on.

As you can see from the two pictures, the pencil really does naturally define the brows. I also, so look more natural, use the lighter shade on the inner 1/3 and the darker on the outer 2/3.

I hope this review has been helpful. Let me know what you guys think!!

<3 Bianca



Comments

Popular Posts