Aveeno Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector | Review



Hey guys! So today I am going to be reviewing the new Aveeno Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector with Vitamin A*. If you would like to know more, please keep reading!



As some of you may know, I suffer from really bad dark under eye circles and am always looking for something that will help brighten up my under eyes.  I have tried one of the Dior serums, which I got as a 100 point perk, which was really nice, but cost $98!! This serum retails for $14.99 for 1.1 oz. which is a good price for how much product you are getting. I know this retails at Target and it can probably also be found at local drugstores, along with the other products in their Positively Radiant line.

Now onto the product itself.  It comes out as a white, thin (but not so thin that it is runny) serum.  I typically apply half of what is shown below to my under eyes twice a day - once in the morning and once at night: that is what they recommend. While it comes out white, the serum applies clear and dries quickly once applied.  I have been using this product for about a week and I have to say, I really do like it. When you apply it, there is a nice cooling sensation and you can see that your under eyes are instantly brightened.  Additionally, there is a nice, fresh scent to the product.  Now I cannot say that I have noticed any fading of darkness, but I imagine that it takes much longer than one week to notice any difference.

A dime sized swatch of the corrector. Only need to use half this amount on both under eyes.

Here is how I use the product:


I would give this product a 4/5 stars.  Overall, Yes, I would definitely recommend this product.

Let me know what you guys think of this line and this product!

♡ B.

*This product was gifted to me by Influenster, but all opinions are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts