Hey guys. Today I am going to review the October 2014 Boxycharm (Bewitched Box). All products are full sized and the subscription costs $21/month. It also has a system with Charm points where reviews give points which will help you guy things from their store. If you are interested, then keep on reading!
1. Palmetto Derma Collagen Booster & Restoration Serum ($48): This alone pays for the box and then some. It is a collagen serum that claims to help restore skin to create a youthful glow (that basically what the card for the product says). For 20% off from now until 12/31/14 on the Palmetto Derma website, use the promo code BCPD20.
2. Starlooks Ultra Gem Pencil in Ultra Hunter ($14): This pencil is very creamy and glides on the eyes. It does have silver glitters in it, so if you like that, then I would definitely check this pencil out, because a lot of colored pencil eyeliners do not have glitter in them. I got the shade Ultra Hunter (displayed below) and it is a nice light green - it would be perfect for a tinkerbell costume (The shades will vary box to box).
3. Be a Bombshell Eyeshadow in Southern Sass ($14): I'll be honest; at least this shade is not very pigmented (Shades will vary between boxes). While the swatch (shown below) looks fine, it applies very sheer on the eyes. This is my least favorite item in the box.
4. Coastal Scents Eclipse Palette ($19.95): This is my favorite item in the box (yes even more than the $48 serum). If you are a makeup artist, this will be perfect for your kit, but even if you are just an average joe like me, this cam be very useful. I would say that this product needs to be warmed up a little before using but there are so many uses. The darker shades can be a cream contour, the lighter shades can be used as a highlighter, the green concealer will counteract redness and more. The only shade that is a bit odd is the first one; its like a highlighter but it has such an oily consistency. I love the lighter shades for outlining my brows. I find that this concealer applies like a cream but sets like a powder. Highly recommend that you check this out even if you don't buy the box!!
5. Cult/Commerce X Boxycharm "Shady" Collection ($21): This is an exclusive boxycharm special nailpolish duo. One shade is a deep purple and the other is a black - both shades are perfect for Halloween (shades do not vary between boxes). I have not tried this product yet, but it is steep for 2 0.25oz nailpolishes. However, because it came in this awesome box, I'm definitely psyched!
Let me know what you guys got in your boxes and if you want me to go in depth about the Costal Scents concealer palette!
♡ B ♡