Maybelline Brow Drama | Review


Hey guys, today I am going to be reviewing the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara. If you are interested in reading more, please keep reading!

Since 2014 has been the year of the brows, it was really exciting to see a drugstore brow product. I used to use the Maybelline clear mascara as a brow gel, but I found it to be really wet. This product is the complete opposite, but not in a good way. The 'brow mascara' has a mousse like texture; it reminds me of the MAC brow gel. However, due to the very odd brush, it performs nothing like the MAC brow gel (the MAC brow gel is my holy grail). I even applied it the way that the company advertises (brush the hairs in the opposite direction with the ball on the wand and then comb it into place). My biggest issue is that it clumps my brow hairs together. I have pretty full brows to begin with and this product actually makes it look like I have sparseness in my brows (see image below).


Wearing the Brow Mascara in Dark Brown

There are only three shades - a blonde shade, a light brown and a dark brown - my guess is that most hair shades will use the dark brown gel. The product retails for about $7.99 (price may vary). While that is a good price, it is a waste of money in my opinion. Brow gels last for a while, so in my opinion, it is worth the investment to spend the extra $10 and buy the one from MAC; you'll get twice the amount of shades as well.

Let me know if you guys have tried the product and what you think!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AS WELL!!
❤︎ B.

Comments

Popular Posts